Fun with Fitness at the Active Adult Center!
As you grow older and active lifestyle is more important than ever! SRDA offers a variety of exercise equipment and fitness classes for all ages and ability levels:
- Tai Chi: Monday and Wednesday 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm 10 classes $25.00
- Tai Chi 2: Monday and Wednesday 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm 10 classes $25.00
- Chair Chi Gong: Monday 9:00 am and Wednesday 12:00 pm
- Creative Movement: Tuesday and Thursday 1:00 pm
- Chair Yoga: Wednesday and Friday 10:00 am - 11:00 am 10 classes $25.00
- Line Dancing: Wednesday and Friday 11:00 am - 12:00 pm 10 classes $25.00
- Zumba: Thursday 11:00 am - 12:00 pm $3.00 per class
- Walk with Ease: Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Qi Gong: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at Pueblo City Park 10:00 am
- Exercise Equipment including recumbent bikes, stationary bicycle, and treadmills are open daily between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bicycle Share Program is open to all! Our one size fits all easy board bikes are sure to get you were you're going. Take one out for your lunch break, to run an errand, or just go for a cruise! Bikes are available free of charge Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SRDA, with support from Kaiser Permanente, is offering those who live in Small Urbanized and Rural Areas of Pueblo County the opportunity to catch a ride and take advantage of all SRDA has to offer. Call our transportation office at 719-553-3440 for details.
For more information, contact us at (719) 553-3445.